Wednesday, May 15, 2013

American Idol 2013 Season 12 Episode 34

Mariah Carey on American Idol last night Season 12 Episode 34
The more I look at that outfit, the more I hate it.  However she looks good now compared to the picture below.
Mariah Carey on American Idol last night was not sizzling hot, but her stomach was.  Darling it shows that you have been working on your mid section.  I absolutely hated what you had on tonight and I really felt you should of wore something else to show us that the baby weight is gone.  But compared to how we saw you in January, we can definitely see the transformation. 
This is Mariah Carey earlier in the season of American Idol Season 12.  Her twins hadn't quite turned a year yet and as we know after carrying one baby full term, carrying two babies could make it more difficult to lose the baby weight. 
How old are Mariah Carey's twins?  Monroe and Moroccan turned 2 years old April 30, 2013.  I
I absolutely love this picture
of Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon
didn't realize it had been two years already since the couple had their twins.  I absolutely love this picture.  Doesn't Nick Cannon look like a dad?  To be honest with you he looks like a little brother to Mariah and a big brother to the twins.  He is actually 33 years old and Mariah is about 10 years older than him, putting her at 43 years old.   


On American Idol 2013 Season 12 Episode 34, the American Idols did three songs tonight, in which none of the songs were selected by the contestants.  Here's the singles they sung...
 
  • Kree Harrison sung:
    • Perfect By: Pink, Better Dig Two By: The Band Perry, Here Comes Goodbye By: Chris Sligh/Rascals Flatts
  • Candice Glover sung:
  • Next to Me By: Emile Sande, One By: U2 & Mary J. Blige, & Somewhere By: Reri Grist/Barbara Streisand.
 
  • Angie Miller sung:
    • Maybe By: Emile Sande, Sorry seems to be the hardest word By: Elton John, & Try By: Pink 

My favorite idol Candice Glover
We also saw a glimpse of the parades in the contestants home town.  I was of course touched by the ladies home town love.  My favorite was Candice Glover, because she made me teary eyed.
 
Kree Harrison's hometown love was very emotional too!  One thing I believe that has to be hard for her is to go through this American Idol journey with neither parent.  Her dad died in a plane crash and her mother died in a car accident when she was younger.   Nicki Minaj said it best "that people don't understand how strong and young she is to not have both parents." 
American Idol 2013 Season 12 Episode 34 (left to right) Candice Glover, Angie Miller, Kree Harrison.  The song
choice was picked by Jimmy and the Judges
Coming up on the Thursday night, Alicia Keys will be performing.  It's so ironic to me that just a few

Alicia Keys
Photo Credit: Gossip and Gab.com
weeks ago I commented on one of Angie's performance and how she played the piano like Alicia Keys that particular night.  Here's a clip from Episode 30 of what I said...

My comparison of Angie Miller and Alicia Keys


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...