Friday, May 31, 2013

Tyler Perry's The Haves and the Have Nots Season 1, Episodes 1-3 Reviews



Tyler Perry and Oprah Winfrey have done it again!
Tyler Perry's The Haves and the Have Nots Episode One Review.

My review of the show, is it feels like a soap opera to me.  I don't like how Mr. Perry has the show setup like back in the old days. 
You have this rich white family (Cryer Family) with black and white ladies for maids (Hanna & Celine).  The one educated black woman on the first episode is kind of stuck up, snotty, and honey she is just a little too much for me (Veronica Harrington).
READ MORE>>


Can you guess the gay guy from the pic?  Is it Jeffery or Wyatt?
Tyler Perry's The Haves and the Have Nots Episode Two Review.

I love the things Tyler Perry comes up with.  Catch up as I spill my TEA reviews on Episode 2 of Tyler Perry's The Haves and The Have Nots.
The bedroom scene between Candace and her mom Hanna was off the change.  Honey, Hanna slapped her daughter Candace and then Candace raised her hand up to slap her mom back.  Then Candace laying in Mr. and Mrs. Cryer's bed talking about she want to live like this.  It has been a dream of hers.   Isn't that every girl's dream, to live foot loose fancy free and be rich?  Candice girl you better watch it, I think you're playing with fire. 
READ MORE>>

Tyler Perry's The Haves and the Have Nots Episode Three Review.
 
Candace has taken research to a whole new level.  Ladies if you want your man to start acting right, than do your research and you better get with the program and watch Tyler Perry's The Haves and the Have Nots Episode 3. 
I feel so bad for Kathryn Cryer.  Her husband is a ___ (you finish the sentence)
 
Kathryn Cryer definitely showed up and showed out in episode 3.  I don't know what it is about that bedroom scene drama, but it totally curves my toes.  This week she allowed us in her head and what's she's been thinking about these last two episodes.  She says she knows her husband is cheating, because of his history.  Honey he not only cheated with the secretary, but with her sister too!  BOOM, in your face right?  I know that's what I said.  READ MORE>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...